GETTING THE HELP YOU NEED
Now that you are ready to make such an important change, it is time to tell you how to begin the process to work with us.
North Bay Recovery Home is bound by a few admission criteria listed below.
Please take a moment to review them, and fill out out our intake form. You can submit electronically, or print it and fill it out.
To access our services, you must meet the criteria listed below.
- You are 16 years of age or older.
- You have an addiction to alcohol and/or other psychoactive drugs.
- You have been abstinent from alcohol and/or all psychoactive drugs for at least 72 hours prior to arrival.
- Willing to attend self-help meetings such as A.A. and/or N.A.
- Must participate in a scheduled personal screening interview prior to acceptance into the Recovery Home, either in person or by telephone.
- You are motivated to make positive lifestyle changes in order to reduce harm and work towards a primary goal of abstinence.